Vacancy for Club Community Rugby Officer (C.C.R.O.)
Co. Carlow FC invites applications for the role of Club Community Rugby Officer (C.C.R.O.) This post is part-funded by Leinster Rugby and is a part-time position, 30hrs/week commencing 1 September 2018
Under the guidance of an officer of Leinster Rugby, the C.C.R.O. will report to the Director of Rugby at Co. Carlow FC and Leinster CRO.
• To develop rugby programmes and foster a rugby playing culture in schools in the catchment area of Co. Carlow FC
• To work in partnership with these primary and secondary schools to develop all aspects of the game, whilst promoting rugby in a positive, safe and healthy manner.
• To develop a relationship between the schools and Co. Carlow FC and help raise awareness of Co. Carlow FC with local children.
• To actively encourage the participation of secondary schools in the area in Schools Development Cups at Junior and Senior School level
The following skills and qualifications are among the criteria that will be taken into consideration:
• Knowledge of local rugby structure
• Ability to work well with people and have good communication skills
• Ability to facilitate, lead and motivate groups
• Good level of organizational and leadership skills
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Any Rugby Coaching qualifications
• Experience of working with young people in a community environment
• Full clean driving license and access to own transport
To apply send in your CV with covering letter before 15th August to firstname.lastname@example.org